Four day Hiking and Scrambling Tour
A balanced mix of hiking and scrambling to experience Wadi Rum at its best.
- We start walking from the village and have a quick tour of local Bedouin village life.
- Then we cross Jebel Um Ishrin (jebel means mountain, wadi means valley) via the impressive Rakabat canyon, which will take us less than 3 hours.
- We arrive at the beautiful Um Ishrin valley, on the other side of the mountain, where we have a small walk to arrive at our lunch place.
- There we drink a Bedouin tea, have a good fresh lunch, and take a rest.
- In the afternoon, we go for 2 to 3 hours of walking in beautiful valleys to the foot of Jebel Burdah.
- the guide will then choose a good place to spend a peaceful night under the stars.
- In the morning, we go with the guide up to the Burdah arch. This will take us less than 3 hours for a return trip and it will be followed by a lunch break.
- In the afternoon we have a 2 to 3 hours walk to the foot of Um Mugur where we have a tea, a warm dinner, and a good night of rest.
- After breakfast, the jeep takes us to the bottom of Jebel Hash; this is a mountain very easy to walk up. Yet, when you reach the top you will be stunned by the 360° view of the desert: from the Saudia border to the north of Wadi Rum. We go up to its top, then down another way.
- We have a lunch break at its foot.
- In the afternoon, we walk through Wadi Nuqra, a beautiful area of white sand.
- At night, we camp at a place where we can admire a beautiful sunset in a very quiet area where there are no other tourists.
- For the last day, we go back to the village - hiking in other beautiful valleys. We shall arrive at the village by the end of the afternoon.
2022-2023 Per Person Price for the program:
01 Person: 350 JD
2-4 Persons: 260 JD
5-7 Persons: 220 JD
8+ Persons: 200JD